Accessories and Manufacturing Procedures for High Quality Dial Switches
Release time：2019-03-25 Clicks： Click
What accessories should be used to make a high-quality switch and how to make the process? We will give you detailed details below.
Dial switch manufacturing process:
1. First, the iron shell is treated by electroplating nickel or pot black process to prevent its oxidation.
2. Then choose the material of rubber handle: POM material in general. If there is fire retardant, flame retardant and high temperature resistance requirement, PA nylon material treatment process: injection molding is often used.
3. Terminals (material: generally phosphorus-copper; treatment process: silver plating)
4. Insulation floor (material: bakelite; processing technology: stamping)
5. Contact chip (material: generally phosphorus-copper; treatment process: silver plating)
6. Circular beads (material: stainless steel; treatment process: nickel plating)
7. Slingshot (Material: Bronze; Processing: Stamping)
8. Decorative oil (Material: Red oil or green oil chemical oil, which is applied to the contact part between terminal and bottom plate, plays a decorative role. General requirements non-toxic, environmental protection)