Introducing the Causes of Fire in the Use of Dial Switch
Release time：2019-02-22 Clicks： Click
When the switch is in use, it is easy to cause fire. What is the cause? Normal use is certainly not, the following will give you a detailed introduction.
Turn-off under zero-voltage condition can also reduce the switching loss, but it can not reduce the capacitive loss when turn-on under zero-current condition. The toggle switch is a small touch switch, which can be switched on when the hand touches it quietly. It is often used for short circuit and overcurrent maintenance in large switches in factories.
Causes of fire caused by short circuit of electric wires: high current and low voltage occur at the instant of short circuit, high temperature occurs when the current exceeds the rated value of electric wires, instantaneous temperature can reach several thousand degrees, thus arcing ignition of electric wires.
Cable breaking will cause very large circuit current. If the choice of circuit breaker is unreasonable and the protection action is not taken, the high current will directly burn the cable skin, and all the cables inside will be burned into one section until there is no breaking point. Cable breaking, the initial breaking will directly break through the cable skin, causing strong sparks, so it is easy to cause fire.
When the external mechanical force acts on the switch operation button, the operation button moves downward and stretches the tension spring through the hook. When the tension spring reaches a certain length, the moving reed moves downward agilely. The contact at the right end of the moving reed turns to touch the regular open contact below. The unipolar switch should be installed on the phase line. The unipolar switch should control the phase line, but not on the neutral line. Otherwise, even if the switch is disconnected, touching the phase line and neutral line will also lead to electric shock accidents. If the phase line is grounded, there will be short circuit and even fire.