Which parts are the switching switches made up of?
Release time：2019-01-17 Clicks： Click
Everything we use is made up of parts. What are the components of the switch? What do we need to know and understand? See below.
The switching switch is mainly assembled by the following components after corresponding process treatment:
1. Iron shell (material: generally iron; treatment process: electroplating nickel or pot black process to prevent its oxidation)
2. Plastic handle (material: POM material generally, if there is fire retardant, flame retardant and high temperature requirements, PA nylon material treatment process: injection moulding)
3. Terminals (material: generally phosphorus-copper; treatment process: silver plating)
4. Insulation floor (material: bakelite; processing technology: stamping)
5. Contact chip (material: generally phosphorus-copper; treatment process: silver plating)
6. Circular beads (material: stainless steel; treatment process: nickel plating)
7. Slingshot (Material: Bronze; Processing: Stamping)
8. Decorative oil (Material: Red oil or green oil chemical oil, which is applied to the contact part between terminal and bottom plate, plays a decorative role. General requirements non-toxic, environmental protection)