Should we pay attention to unipolar bipolar or bipolar bipolar bipolar to control the switching switch?
Release time：2019-01-14 Clicks： Click
When controlling the switching switch, we should pay attention to whether it is unipolar or bipolar. What problems should we pay attention to and how to choose? We will give you a detailed introduction.
The toggle switch drives the slider or slider to slide by toggling the switch handle, thus controlling the switch's contact opening and disconnecting. The switching switch can be divided into two types: unipolar bipolar and bipolar bipolar. It is mainly used for the control of power supply circuit and the switching of working state circuit. When the switch is turned on, the slight movement of the ball will produce a flicker which is not easy to detect. Generally, the working current is not turned on, only the low current is turned on to trigger the IC, so as to avoid bad contact caused by the flicker. Most ball switches only sense on-off signals in two directions, such as left and right, front and back, up and down.
Notes for the use of the toggle switch:
1. Sliding handle length. The shorter the length is, the better (at least 5 mm). The shorter the length of the sliding handle is, the better the hand feeling is. The higher the output point is, the worse the hand feeling is.
2. Use chemicals with caution. Due to the use of synthetic materials such as polycarbonate, the bottom plate of the switch should avoid exposing the potentiometer to the strong atmosphere of chemical products such as ammonia, amine, alkali solution, threohydrocarbon, ketone, ester and halogen.
3. solder. Wiring design and soldering methods should avoid causing molten tin to flow to the plane of PC board, which can cause poor contact.
4. Driving arm. Never keep the operating point away from the center line of the slider. For the same reason, the shorter the distance between the two points, the better.
5. Use flux cautiously. Water soluble flux should be avoided in soldering, otherwise it will have adverse effects on the metal and other materials that make up the switch.
6. Working at low temperature. When the product is used in low temperature environment, such as car radio or car audio in cold zone, our company provides comfortable products according to customer's requirements, please explain when ordering.