What should we pay attention to when using silica gel waterproof light touch switch
Release time：2019-01-10 Clicks： Click
What problems do we need to pay attention to when we use some silicone waterproof light touch switches? What specific things should we share with you? Now let's introduce it to you.
For the introduction of silica gel waterproof light touch switch and points for attention to share a few points:
1. Attention should be paid to the invasion of foreign bodies beyond the confined type.
2. For the flat rod type, press the switch center as far as possible. For hinged structures, when pressed, the axle rod will move in its moving direction. Please pay special attention to it.
3. The influence of thermal stress will change when using silica gel pad waterproof light touch switch through-hole printed circuit board and recommended circuit board, so please confirm the welding condition beforehand.
4. When the switch is welded twice, it should wait for the first welding to return to normal temperature before it can be carried out. Thereafter, heating will cause peripheral deformation, terminal loosening, falling and electrical characteristics decline.
5. When operating the switch, the silicone pad waterproof light touch switch may be damaged by applying more than the specified load. Attention should be paid not to exert the above force on the switch.
6. The silicone pad waterproof touch switch is designed and manufactured under the condition of DC resistance load. Other loads shall be admitted separately.
7. If the material around the silicone pad waterproof lightly touch switch emits corrosive gas, it may lead to poor contact and other scenarios, so we should make a good confession before.
8. Don't use it for mechanical viewing.
9. For setting the welding conditions of silicone cushion waterproof light touch switch, batch production conditions for practice should be provided.
10. When welding the switch terminals, assuming that the load is applied on the terminals, there will generally be loosening, deformation and deterioration of electrical characteristics due to different conditions.
11. Avoid using silicone pad waterproof light touch switch to press operation from the side.