Cautions for the Use of Silicone Touch Switch
Release time：2018-12-06 Clicks： Click
What matters needing attention when using the silica gel touch switch are what can be used and where. Today, we will give you a unified and detailed introduction of the touch switch. The specific details are shown below.
There are many light touch switch series, such as waterproof series, patch series, lamp series, pin series, light touch switch packaging specifications and packaging are various. The silicone pad waterproof light touch switch is because it changed the structure of traditional waterproof light touch switch using pot sheet as conductor and replaced pot sheet with silicone gel.
Silica gel is Silica gel or Silica. Silica gel has stable chemical properties and high temperature resistance. Replacing the original pot chip with silica gel can prolong the service life of light touch switch. Many manufacturers use silica gel instead of pot chip. Compared with pot wafer, silica gel has stable chemical properties, high temperature resistance, silence and prolonged product life, but it also increases the production cost of waterproof light touch switch, and the price is relatively high.
Silicone rubber is a highly active adsorbing material, which is amorphous, insoluble in water and any solvent, non-toxic, odorless, stable chemical properties, and does not react with any substance except strong alkali and hydrofluoric acid. With silica gel as the press switch, the performance is relatively stable and the service life is longer. Compared with the traditional waterproof light touch switch, the greatest advantage of silica gel waterproof light touch switch is that it can not make sound when pressing, so it is also called silent waterproof light touch switch. Its application scope is also very extensive. What are the application scope and precautions of the silicone pad waterproof light touch switch?
Cautions for Silica Gel Pad Waterproof Light Touch Switch
1. The silicone pad waterproof touch switch is designed and manufactured under the condition of DC resistance load. Other loads shall be admitted separately.
2. If the material around the silicone pad waterproof lightly touch switch emits corrosive gas, it may lead to poor contact and other scenarios, so we should make a good confession before.
3. Don't use it for mechanical viewing.
4. For setting the welding conditions of the silicone pad waterproof light touch switch, batch production conditions for practice should be provided.
5. When welding the switch terminals, assuming that the load is applied on the terminals, there will generally be loosening, deformation and deterioration of electrical characteristics due to different conditions.
6. Avoid the use of silicone pad waterproof light touch switch according to operation from the side.
7. Attention should be paid to the invasion of foreign bodies beyond the confined type.
8. For the flat rod type, press the switch center as far as possible. For hinged structures, when pressed, the axle rod will move in its moving direction. Please pay special attention to it.
9. When using silicone pad waterproof light touch switch through-hole printed circuit board and recommended circuit board, the influence of thermal stress will change, so please acknowledge the welding conditions beforehand.
10. When the switch is welded twice, it should wait for the first welding to return to normal temperature before it can be carried out. Thereafter, heating will cause peripheral deformation, terminal loosening, falling and electrical characteristics decline.
11. When the switch is operated, the silicone pad waterproof light touch switch may be damaged if the specified load is applied. Attention should be paid not to exert the above force on the switch.
Application Range of Silica Gel Pad Waterproof Light Touch Switch
1. Communication products: building equipment, household landline, mobile phone, telephone, car phone, PDA, etc.
2. Computer products: recording pens, cameras, etc.
3. Digital products: digital SLR, digital camera, etc.
4. Medical equipment: sphygmomanometer, thermometer, hospital call system, etc.
5. Household appliances: electronic fat scale, electronic body scale, TV set, rice cooker, electric wind, electronic kitchen scale, microwave oven, etc.
6. Remote Controller: Point roll doors, vehicles, home anti-theft goods, etc.
7, electronic toys.
8. Audio and video products: VCD, MP3/4, DVD, audio and video, etc.
9. Security products: monitors, visual walkie-talkies, monitors, etc.
10. Fitness equipment: massage chair, running machine, fat-reducing dynamic bicycle, etc.