How should we choose the sensitive touch switch?
Release time：2018-11-13 Clicks： Click
The selection of light touch switch depends not only on the main body, including pins, but also on the feel. What should we do? The following is a detailed introduction to you.
With the rapid development of society, all kinds of high-tech products are springing up, and the usage of these products is followed. Generally, the products are controlled by switches, which are very convenient to use. There are many kinds of switches, among which the light touch switch is one of them. From the name, it is known that as long as it is slight. You can switch when touching.
Touch switch is very sensitive, as long as people's skin touches can be turned on or off, some can even be touched without human skin, with other things can also be easily switched on and off, such as you touch with a pen, can also switch, now many products will use this switch, like the home TV ah. It's used in refrigerators and so on, as well as intelligent products, DVDs, audio and so on, which we often use. You can turn it on.
Because this is a relatively intelligent product, so it is widely used, the company used this switch, convenient and easy to work, the family used this switch, flexible and convenient, public property used this light touch switch type of switch, product control is stronger, light touch switch is a very convenient and easy high-tech products, in me. You can see it everywhere, and it's very convenient to use. It's also very simple to operate, so it can be easily used by men, women, old and young.
When you use your hands lightly, you can not only hear his voice, but also see clearly the appearance of people far away from you. This is because this switch is used on the visual walkie-talkie, like MP3, MP4, which we usually listen to when we relax. It is installed on it. We can relax and relax a little. Relaxation music can be immediately introduced into their ears, and switches are generally made of small and light materials, saving money and trouble.
Touch switch: also known as button switch, belongs to the category of electronic components. When used to meet the conditions of operating force, the switch is closed to the direction of operation. When the pressure is removed, the switch is disconnected. The internal structure of the switch is realized by the force change of the metal elastomer. Touch switch is made by inserts and bases. The seat, shrapnel, button and cover plate are composed of a waterproof light touch switch and a layer of polyimide film is added to the shrapnel.
1. First of all, it is the pin base material, and the pin material of the light touch switch is brass or phosphorus copper (low grade is iron). In order to reduce the contact resistance, the pin is basically silver plated. SO2 gas in the air will be oxidized when silver meets, which directly affects the solderability and contact resistance of the switch. Therefore, the high quality light touch switch should first be on the pin base. Silver plating thickness and silver plating process control in place.
2. The key factor affecting the reliability of conduction is the structure of contact point. The function of touch switch is contact conduction between contact point and shrapnel. The larger the contact point is, the better the contact surface is. The contact surface is determined by the structure. There are three kinds of structures in the market. The order of advantages and disadvantages is as follows: Bubble (crater type), "O-type contact" and grooving. Type "2 point contact", flat bubble type "1 point contact".
3. Life and hand feel are determined by the stroke of the flip-flop switch and the cooperation of the shrapnel. The shorter the stroke, the lighter the sound of the flip-flop switch, the longer the life of the flip-flop switch. On the contrary, in the case of fixed shrapnel technology, the life of the flip-flop switch depends mainly on the stroke or sound. In addition, the key factor determining the life of the flip-flop is stamping technology. .
4. The final quality problem after the accessory is the assembly process. The assembly process depends on the management ability of the production company, the quality meaning of the employees and the quality assurance ability. The final product quality will be different with different assurance ability. Now the market assembly method is artificial and machine, because of the automation at present. In the process of further improvement, each has its own advantages and disadvantages: low cost of machine assembly but low quality of products, high cost of manual assembly but high quality.
5. Finally, factory inspection. The methods and items of factory inspection also affect the quality of the final lightly touched switch, such as appearance, feel, conduction, resistance and other items. For example, the rejection rate required by some large factories is measured by PPM or zero defect. It is necessary to set up spot inspection or full inspection after factory inspection. Quality inspection procedures.