Use and welding instructions of light touch switch with lamp
Release time：2018-10-08 Clicks： Click
Light touch switch with lights in use and welding many people do not do the right operation, resulting in the impact of light touch switch with the use of effect and life, the correct method we will be described in detail below.
1. When welding the terminal, if load is applied on the terminal, because of different conditions, there will be deformation, loosening and deterioration of electrical characteristics may be possible, please pay attention to the use of trial.
2, it is possible to avoid the flow of flux from the printed circuit board to the waterproof switch body.
3, when welding, water-soluble flux has the possibility of touching the open source corrosion, so please avoid trial.
4, when used under low voltage conditions, it may cause poor contact. Please confirm otherwise when using this condition.
5. Most of the products are designed and manufactured on the premise of DC resistance and load, so please confirm them separately when using other loads.
6. Printed circuit board installation hole mode, please refer to the recommended size in the touch switch diagram.
7, soldering two times tin, please restore it to the normal temperature after the first welding part. If heated continuously, the outer part will be deformed, the terminals will loose, fall off and the electrical characteristics will be reduced.
8. Setting of welding conditions should be carried out according to actual batch production conditions.
9. Please install the light touch switch to the specified installation surface and make the installation reach the level state. If it does not reach the level state, it will lead to poor action.
10, products with screws installed should be carried out within the specified screw force to avoid possible damage to the thread.
11. If it is used in a dusty environment, dust will enter from the opening, resulting in contact failure or poor action, please consider the design first.
12. The light touch switch with a lamp is directly operated by a human operator. Please do not use it for mechanical inspection.
13. If used in the environment containing corrosive gases, may cause poor contact and other phenomena, design should be considered first.
14. In the course of operation and test, if the load exceeds the prescribed level, the switch may be damaged. Be familiar with it, please.
15, the correct way of keeping:
A. Be sure to keep it at normal humidity, normal temperature, free from sunlight, and free of corrosive gases. It is the limit within 6 months from the date of delivery. Please use it as soon as possible.
B. If you find any defect in the quality of the prod